• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    So Rayne, do you have to go through this every year when you work for the state???

Last year the state implemented a new rule that all part time employes had to be termed after 11 months and rehired after a month. Before you could work 180 days on a rolling calendar or 1350 hours. Some how this is suppose to be more efficient :dunno:

Last year they held my paper work and never termed me, but I had to take a month off. this year it's been said in no uncertain terms I have to be termed. I usually work off federal grants so some of the states rules didn't apply to me, but seems like the higher ups misused my grant money and now the state is flipped the bill for me and he doesn't see the value in me.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm sorry
    My fate is in the hands of one man...I'm not even involved in the meeting. I stayed home from work this morning to be out of the way on purpose.

Either way, I have faith in GOD that the right decision will be made. I may not like the decision but everything will work out. It always has for us.
    you are absolutely right things will work out for a reason
    I'll probably feel better soon.......because I'll be dead :puke: don't know what I have but my immune system needs to pick up the pace
    give it at least 2 days if you have what I had.. it sucks man

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Uuuhhhgggg, I hate meetings.
    As I sat at the meeting type table my mind slowly drifted......when it came time for me to speak and I was called upon, all I said was "I'm good thank you, how are you doing?" That was followed by blank stares then laughter. :D

I have know idea why i said that either.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom