Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So, I drive back to Autozone to get a key for the lugnuts. But, nooooooo, the only way to get the key is to buy a new set of locking lugnuts. Freaken $32 just to get the key to take her flat tire off.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So, I go back to her car and get the lug nuts loosened, get her jack out and it's rusted solid (car is a 99). Work with that a few minutes, can't get it to move, so I take the jack out of my car and finish changing the tire.

After all of that, SHE LOST THE FREAKING CAR KEY!!!!!!!

Spend 30 minutes going through her car, the trunk, the gas station parking lot, everywhere.:noway::noway:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So, I drive back to Autozone to get a key for the lugnuts. But, nooooooo, the only way to get the key is to buy a new set of locking lugnuts. Freaken $32 just to get the key to take her flat tire off.

So, I go back to her car and get the lug nuts loosened, get her jack out and it's rusted solid (car is a 99). Work with that a few minutes, can't get it to move, so I take the jack out of my car and finish changing the tire.

After all of that, SHE LOST THE FREAKING CAR KEY!!!!!!!

Spend 30 minutes going through her car, the trunk, the gas station parking lot, everywhere.:noway::noway:

Wow! Sam! that is a bad night!!! Sorry to hear that!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So, after 30 minutes looking for the freaking key, I say to hell with it. My wife has an extra key to her car.

So, I drive 30 minutes back to my place, the wife finds the extra key and I head back to Harrison (where the car is). I am 5 minutes away from returning to the Stepdaughters car, when my wife calls and said that her daughter had found the freaking key IN HER BOOT!!!!! She had a hole in her pocket and the key goes down her leg into her boot!!!!!:xmad::xmad:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom