Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh it won't stay that way for long. I have a 3 year old...end of story
    my friend just told me the other day she is pregnant again.. this makes #4

they are 8, 2 & 1 now

she said she can't keep her house clean now, not sure how she is going to do it with 3 under 3... told her I don't see a messy house. I see a house filled with love, the kids come first and the house if there is time later.

She cried.. never tell a pregnant woman something nice :cool:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    my friend just told me the other day she is pregnant again.. this makes #4

they are 8, 2 & 1 now

she said she can't keep her house clean now, not sure how she is going to do it with 3 under 3... told her I don't see a messy house. I see a house filled with love, the kids come first and the house if there is time later.

She cried.. never tell a pregnant woman something nice :cool:

:laugh: Never tell a pregnant woman anything! And 4 isn't horrible but the age spacing is probably hard. It took me 5 times to realize what kept causing me to have kids. I hope your friend figures it out soon as well. Unless of course she's the type that wants to have a ton of them.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :laugh: Never tell a pregnant woman anything! And 4 isn't horrible but the age spacing is probably hard. It took me 5 times to realize what kept causing me to have kids. I hope your friend figures it out soon as well. Unless of course she's the type that wants to have a ton of them.

she says she is a fertile myrtle.. wants her husband to get cut NOW because she's afraid she'll get pregnant while she's pregnant!! :laugh:
    She swears it had to be immaculate conception since they rarely have time for :naughty:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    she says she is a fertile myrtle.. wants her husband to get cut NOW because she's afraid she'll get pregnant while she's pregnant!! :laugh:
    She swears it had to be immaculate conception since they rarely have time for :naughty:

Same here. You could look at me wrong and I would be pregnant. Poor woman. My other half refused to get cut so I said fine I'll get fixed then. I was ready to go to the vet and ask to be spayed if I had to. Five is more than enough.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I reckon I can see the logic in that. I guess the question is: are you going to go on a date with him?

I dont know I haven't meant him.We could go out as friends if he's a nice guy, nothing like a date.
    Same way I can go out with women without it being a date.
    I only date my girlfriend. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom