• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hey Sylvain, do you really eat Oreos in a bowl of milk like you would cereal?

Maybe. :D

I just sometimes put a few Oreos in the bowl (when im having cereals) and there is some milk left in the bowl once I ate the cereals.
    I dont eat like 15 Oreos in a bowl with milk. :)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Well I hope they find out what the problem is and quickly, those babies of yours need their Momma healthy :thumbsup:

Thanks Rayne. Not a new thing for me. It's happened a few times before but years ago when I actually went to see my own doc he told me to take an anti-inflammatory and wait a few days since (thank goodness) there's never any pain. Since then I've always taken that course every time it happens. This time it didn't go away. That's part of the reason I waited to long too. I figured it would disappear in a few days like always. At least I'm fortunate in that it doesn't hurt at all and that I CAN function...I just feel like my leg is falling asleep. Super weird feeling! I'm sure all will work out :)

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Here's a better "fat" angle for you. And definitely not Arabian! Percheron. He got even tubbier since this pic
    2604_1122490261404_807237_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom