• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    I'm not that picky if it says pizza on the box I'll eat. ;)

yeah me too for the most part, although mushrooms and olives will get picked off. Everything else is good to go :yesway:

I still love the way I make mine though. I take a sausage and pepperoni Tombstone pizza, throw on a pound of browned hamburger or sausage seasoned up with a little bit of tomato sauce added. Then top it with almost a full bag of shredded mozzarella. When its done its over an inch thick! :D

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    yeah me too for the most part, although mushrooms and olives will get picked off. Everything else is good to go :yesway:

I still love the way I make mine though. I take a sausage and pepperoni Tombstone pizza, throw on a pound of browned hamburger or sausage seasoned up with a little bit of tomato sauce added. Then top it with almost a full bag of shredded mozzarella. When its done its over an inch thick! :D

Mmmmm yummy

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

Sounds good.

I have a no fish or fungus policy for my pizza.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    You ought to see my actual homemade pizzas along with mozzarella filled breadsticks. :D

Mmmmm Mozzarella filled breadsticks.

OK I purpose a pizza meat and great and shoot. Who has a house with a range or a range with a place to cook. we could meet my place but no range, I live in a vinyl village.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom