• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Good, just getting tired of things breaking on the bronco. I had another flat tire last week, now I'm running on 32"s on back and 31"s on front. A few weeks ago one tailpipe rusted off at the muffler and bent so I removed it. Then today the hanger broke off that muffler and ended up breaking the pipe further up.

I'm really begining to wonder if its worth the trouble.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Otherwise had a nice time at a M&G today at Moe's Irish pub in Noblesville. Then after my exhaust broke I skipped out on going to my 11 year high school reuinion tonight, lol.
    I didn't really wanna see any of those idiots anyways. :D

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Otherwise had a nice time at a M&G today at Moe's Irish pub in Noblesville. Then after my exhaust broke I skipped out on going to my 11 year high school reuinion tonight, lol.
    I didn't really wanna see any of those idiots anyways. :D
    Who has 11 year reunions? I have heard of 5, 10, 15 and so on but not 11.
    :dunno:

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I probably won't be going to any reunions. If I wanted to know what happened to someone from high school, I would have kept in touch with them. If that weren't feasible, I'd look them up on Facebook. I see no need to go mingle with people that I apparently had no interest in keeping in contact with anyway. Maybe I'm anti-social. :dunno:

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    straight pipes FTW! jack that SOB up and point the pipe so you choke prius owners.

It will get a new exhaust, its already true duals. But I wanna keep it relatively quiet for hunting. And pipes will be side exit :D It will eventually get a lift, currently working on tires and other repairs right now.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    I probably won't be going to any reunions. If I wanted to know what happened to someone from high school, I would have kept in touch with them. If that weren't feasible, I'd look them up on Facebook. I see no need to go mingle with people that I apparently had no interest in keeping in contact with anyway. Maybe I'm anti-social. :dunno:
    We have High School reunions down here every year. They're called bier stubes.

Digital_photog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Syracuse, IN
    Getting ready for the 30 mile round trip bike ride to our EAA chaper meeting this afternoon. Gotta get my fat old a.... donkey in shape for the Hilly Hundred.

Rode over 300 miles on road and mountain bike in the last 3 weeks. Lost 12 lbs. :rockwoot::rockwoot:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    OK, now I feel better. Maybe it won't be so bad tomorrow having another day that goes something like this:

120.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom