Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You know cause you guys are always right and we women are always wrong. :rolleyes:

I gave up being right along time ago!! You got two choice's in life! you can be right! or you can be happy! If you choose to be happy you'll be right! If you choose to be right! you'll never be happy! :D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    And as far as women being the weaker sex!! I've seen women carry baby's all day long while they are doing the same things we do!! I could never do that!! but you all do it every day!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    And as far as women being the weaker sex!! I've seen women carry baby's all day long while they are doing the same things we do!! I could never do that!! but you all do it every day!

I don't mind being the weaker sex...I like having someone to look out for me and protect me. I wouldn't want my hubby's responsibilities. He can wrap his arms around me and all my fears/worries go away. :wwub:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I don't mind being the weaker sex...I like having someone to look out for me and protect me. I wouldn't want my hubby's responsibilities. He can wrap his arms around me and all my fears/worries go away. :wwub:

Yup! I'd lay my life down in a heart beat for my wife!! and take whoever came for her along with me!! :D Protecting her!! I haz it covered!! :rockwoot::D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom