Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Cool. Glad for ya.
    Thanks.

I took my two pieces of bobcat over to his home range and he shoot them once then said he is making him some steel targets. He just happens to own a large commercial machine shop. they used to specialize in indy car parts but the last couple of years they have been making several parts for the army.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Thanks.

I took my two pieces of bobcat over to his home range and he shoot them once then said he is making him some steel targets. He just happens to own a large commercial machine shop. they used to specialize in indy car parts but the last couple of years they have been making several parts for the army.
    Your a lucky man. I know the owner of "Universal Metalcraft" thru the cabinet shop. He's done me a few favors, and us him. Nice to have contacts, huh?

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I will end up with 2 each of 10, 8, 6, 4 inch squares, a 6 inch round, a 2x10" rectangle. not sure what else because I know my friend wanted different shapes.
    You will not have trouble finding a home for the stuff you don't need. Also, Christmas is coming up. Those would make a nice gift. And no, I don't need any, got my own.:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom