Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    evening fine people

just ad to make a run for dog food.. why do they think they have to eat?what do they do to pay for it?

besides being cute that is

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Oh I don't know...Max sent chills down my spin when he nuzzled my neck and ear....just saying :whistle:
    :laugh:

Maggie was laying on the sofa behind me today, head laid over on my shoulder. Max was laid across my lap and Zoe was laid across my feet. the Cat was on the arm of the sofa beside me.. I guess they are good for loving me :dunno:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    On my way back on 465 right when I was getting on to I65 I was in the left lane for the exit and I saw the easily recognizable tail lights of a Dodge Charger. I coasted down to the speed limit and sure enough it was ISP. As I was coming up on his left (slowly) he flicked his lights on for 2 seconds and then off. We were the only 2 cars around. I was like WTF.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    On my way back on 465 right when I was getting on to I65 I was in the left lane for the exit and I saw the easily recognizable tail lights of a Dodge Charger. I coasted down to the speed limit and sure enough it was ISP. As I was coming up on his left (slowly) he flicked his lights on for 2 seconds and then off. We were the only 2 cars around. I was like WTF.

Verbal warning without getting out of his car :dunno:

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West

That was your warning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom