Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    :+1:

Not to mention that many married people cheat on their partner. :dunno:
    Marriage has nothing to do with how committed and faithful you are in a relationship.

Sure it does, a relationship last as long as you feel like being in it. A marriage is a lifelong committement. Not one you can freely enter and exit as you please.

Besides if you respect the woman, who one day will be your wife and the mother of your children, why would you not want to marry her instead of making her someone who sleep around. :dunno:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Sure it does, a relationship last as long as you feel like being in it. A marriage is a lifelong committement. Not one you can freely enter and exit as you please.

Besides if you respect the woman, who one day will be your wife and the mother of your children, why would you not want to marry her instead of making her someone who sleep around. :dunno:
    Sleep around implies there are other people involved? Are you saying that someone not married cannot be faithful to their sig other? Or vice versus, that someone that's married cannot cheat?

Also, I feel like I've been pretty clear on what my intentions are for Sara and I, to anyone that will listen.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Many people get a divorce after a few years or even months (or less, like this Kardashian lady :rolleyes:).:dunno:
    Many people stay married but decide to not be faithful to their wife or husband anymore.

So marriage doesn't do anything special to make the relationship last.It all depends if you are witht he right person or not.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    chop%20wood.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom