• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    My internet and phone provider has the most useless custumer service you can think of.:facepalm:
    I had to go to the store four times before they finally said they would send someone to fix the problem.
    I told them my phone wasn't working and they said I had to call a number to complain about my problem. :facepalm:
    Then they even tried to sell me a cellphone so that I can call their hot line to tell them that my phone wasn't working. :facepalm:
    I had to walk into their office and use their phone myself. :rolleyes:
    Of course they told me "Maybe you unpluged your phone by accident". :facepalm:

I was about to lose it and come back with a bat. :bat:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My internet and phone provider has the most useless custumer service you can think of.:facepalm:
    I had to go to the store four times before they finally said they would send someone to fix the problem.
    I told them my phone wasn't working and they said I had to call a number to complain about my problem. :facepalm:
    Then they even tried to sell me a cellphone so that I can call their hot line to tell them that my phone wasn't working. :facepalm:
    I had to walk into their office and use their phone myself. :rolleyes:
    Of course they told me "Maybe you unpluged your phone by accident". :facepalm:

I was about to lose it and come back with a bat. :bat:

WOW!!!!!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

I couldn't believe the lady was trying to sell me a phone for me to call their hot line.
    At first I thought she was talking about lending me a cellphone for a few days since im paying for a phone that doesn't work.
    But no, she was trying to sell me a cellphone.:n00b:
    I laughed at her face and went into her office to use her phone. :):

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Sounds like Bright house when I lived in Florida. After hurricanes came through they had radio commercials that said if you had problems with your internet service to log onto their website

:facepalm:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sounds like Bright house when I lived in Florida. After hurricanes came through they had radio commercials that said if you had problems with your internet service to log onto their website

Yep, cable in Florida was horrible. Not just the big storms, but even just the run of the mill thunderstorms knocked the cable out.

I had one Tv in the entertainment center (hooked to cable) and another with rabbit ears sitting on top for when the cable was out, which was often.:noway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Yeah. :rolleyes:

The funny thing is that you come to see them at the store and they tell you to call someone.
    I dont know why they dont put competent people in the store.They are just they to sell you stuff but dont know how to fix them.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Yep, cable in Florida was horrible. Not just the big storms, but even just the run of the mill thunderstorms knocked the cable out.

I had one Tv in the entertainment center (hooked to cable) and another with rabbit ears sitting on top for when the cable was out, which was often.:noway:
    but if I dont have internet service how am I gonna log onto their website?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Wait, if I'm gathering this correctly, SYLVAIN DOESN'T HAVE A CELL PHONE? :eek: :faint:

No cell phone. :)
    I told that lady I didn't have one and she did that face.
    "You dont have a cell phone?!":eek:
    Everybody in the store looked at me. :):

I told her that if I had one it would probably not work just like their land line. :rolleyes:
    Other people in the store were there because their cellphone didn't work.

Then she said "You can borrow a friend's cellphone or buy one from us".It's where I told her that I could just use her phone for free. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom