OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    :wavey:

Might be time to run to the store. I need something for lunch and haven't bought food all week. I'm running low :):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Crap, had to cancel a gun buy for this afternoon, I have never had to back out of a buy before.:noway:

Then had to cancel an appointment for a crown next week, no way I have $600 for that now.

This really suck.:noway::noway::noway:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Crap, had to cancel a gun buy for this afternoon, I have never had to back out of a buy before.:noway:

Then had to cancel an appointment for a crown next week, no way I have $600 for that now.

This really suck.:noway::noway::noway:

Sorry to hear that SAM... Hope you get it sorted out

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    ha, just giving you a hard time. You're not still waiting on the pipes are you?
    F-ya ,think im going to have to give up on those and reorder some thing i dont want . Now the guy is telling me he found a guy that can redue the back fender so i wont have to buy a new one -which is good but for god sake send it out dont wait for me to ok it :faint: --- get the fender fixed mount the light -take the stupid light back off ,paint the fender /tank . buy forward controls ,and main head light - reapolste the seat and a few lil bs things

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    F-ya ,think im going to have to give up on those and reorder some thing i dont want . Now the guy is telling me he found a guy that can redue the back fender so i wont have to buy a new one -which is good but for god sake send it out dont wait for me to ok it :faint: --- get the fender fixed mount the light -take the stupid light back off ,paint the fender /tank . buy forward controls ,and main head light - reapolste the seat and a few lil bs things

Could wait it out a bit longer. Maybe get it done in time for next spring :dunno:

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Could wait it out a bit longer. Maybe get it done in time for next spring :dunno:
    i'm going to wait them out till the last thing ,and continue on with the other stuff - we really just wanted to fire it up and check all that out -with out all the stuff on the bike --- cant fire it up with out pipes

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper

What kind of bike are you rebuilding?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Rodent 6 the wife said it kept screaming take me home
    0A882423-9F05-43F8-9DD2-CB9F5D5ACF50-2169-000001151A90D36A.jpg
    Those scales are beautiful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.