Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    me?

went a week ago... this is the first morning I have felt like this in a few weeks. trying to remember if maybe I may have double dosed last night

:): no silly the Grandbabies rash.....I keep track of you. ;)

I use a pill box so I don't forget if I've taken mine or not...sometimes it's hard to keep track.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    that would be scary

Soon after I saw a couple of teenagers with shotguns coming out of the woods and coming towards my car.

They asked if needed help, they helped me push the car and since it didn't work they went to the nearest farm to come back with a big tractor to pull my car out of the mud.

I glad the youth (well they were just a few years younger than me I guess) can still be trusted with guns heavy machinery. :yesway:

Nobody got shot and they didn't run over my car with the tractor. :rockwoot:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    after I posted that I remembered the son told me she had the rash... I hope she's ok

He says she feels fine, and from seeing her on FaceTime yesterday and that smile in this mornings picture I tend to believe it's true. Either a reaction to her medicine or a reaction from that really high fever last week. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom