• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    In response to your VM, Our oldest is going to the doctor today for a rash she has had since Saturday. No pain, no fever, no itching. We think it might be from her fever last week and its roseola sp?. The little one is doing fairly well. She is still a finicky nurser at times. Overall they are doing just fine.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    In response to your VM, Our oldest is going to the doctor today for a rash she has had since Saturday. No pain, no fever, no itching. We think it might be from her fever last week and its roseola sp?. The little one is doing fairly well. She is still a finicky nurser at times. Overall they are doing just fine.
    I remember my oldest having a rash like that after a high fever and if my memory serves correct (it has been 20+ years) that is what it was.

I'm glad they are well, for the most part. They sure are cuties too

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    I saw your sig. as a big window sticker on a truck last week. I am going to have to join that group in the future. How early is too early to promote the D.A.D.D support?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I have had 2 Monster Energy drinks this morning to get rid of this head I am feeling, it hasn't worked. Does that mean I get to go back to bed?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I saw your sig. as a big window sticker on a truck last week. I am going to have to join that group in the future. How early is too early to promote the D.A.D.D support?
    it is never to early.

trust me, I have a son who is all over the girls all ready, at 9 years old. :xmad:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    hey, it's better than not.. :D

I can't be gone from the house to long, the boy is off for fall break. I think he was exposed to strep throat and possibly chicken pox. Even though he's had the pox vaccine, I am concerned he could still get it as the doc recommended a booster at his appt last week. that and the boy who he was exposed to had the vaccine and still contracted them

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    hey, it's better than not.. :D

I can't be gone from the house to long, the boy is off for fall break. I think he was exposed to strep throat and possibly chicken pox. Even though he's had the pox vaccine, I am concerned he could still get it as the doc recommended a booster at his appt last week. that and the boy who he was exposed to had the vaccine and still contracted them

I still remember Chicken Pox as a kid, that was horrible.:noway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom