Did you order your armor yet? :D

58211d1248285715-bset-protection-medieval-bike-armor.jpg

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    I guess it's more secretive in Europe and it's the opposite in the US.
    I mean, we Masons in the US are a proud bunch. We do everything we can to help eachother become better men, we contribute generously to charity and we have done this for years. We have our "secrets" and they're no more or less than our European Brothers, but with our community involvement it would be impossible to be as secluded as they are.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I mean, we Masons in the US are a proud bunch. We do everything we can to help eachother become better men, we contribute generously to charity and we have done this for years. We have our "secrets" and they're no more or less than our European Brothers, but with our community involvement it would be impossible to be as secluded as they are.

It's funny to me when I see your lodge with the huge Masonic symbol on the side of the building and such.
    In France to find where the local lodge is you have to know a local Mason, they're not even in the phone book and dont have webstites.
    In the US people wear shirts and have Masonic licence plates on their cars. :D
    Even though some of those people are probably not actual Masons I bet many are.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    It's funny to me when I see your lodge with the huge Masonic symbol on the side of the building and such.
    In France to find where the local lodge is you have to know a local Mason, they're not even in the phone book and dont have webstites.
    In the US people wear shirts and have Masonic licence plates on their cars. :D
    Even though some of those people are probably not actual Masons I bet many are.

Yeah, idk about the shirts and stuff, but if you see a license plate you can be sure they are a Mason. You have a process to go through to get one, including paperwork through the Masons.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Yeah, idk about the shirts and stuff, but if you see a license plate you can be sure they are a Mason. You have a process to go through to get one, including paperwork through the Masons.

I didn't know you needed paperwork for that.
    You can still get the plates for the front of the car online (not sure how it's called).

Mason%20Mirrored%20license%20plate.jpg

Or what goes around the actual plate.

403-Mason-License-Plate-Frame-450x229.jpg

Im sure when a guy has too much Mason stuff (plates, shirt, ring, hat, stickers on the car, wallet, necklace etc) he's probably not an actual Mason.
    I dont know if you saw people like that or not who clearly looked too much like a Mason. :D

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Yeah, sorry, thought you were talking about actual license plates.

As for your other point, I wear a ring and that's it. If I am going in a suit to a Masonic event or funeral I will sometimes wear a lapel pin. I don't get the guys that where so many things. Not for me I guess. I do have a sticker on the back of my car and a plate on front.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom