• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    My neighbor just got a great dane pup 3 wks ago. Now the kid runs it around with no leash...

My golden retriever likes to be agressive to strange things when the kiddos are out. She kicked a boxers ass not too long ago...anyways...the kid let's it into our yard while I have the dogs on the tieout to pee and poo while I'm carrying in groceries and the kids were swinging. I had to drop the groceries to keep her from attacking that lil pup. She treats our family like her babies. Its pretty awesome.

Tnoghit the mom was TOO SCARED to pick it up, and it bit one of our neighbor ladies several times.

This is the second chance. Next time I'm calling animal control as this dog isn't being handled and loved on, and is aggressive to any hand that goes near it :( bit my wife too when she helped to get it out of our yard.

On another note, pricing privacy fences. LOL

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    My neighbor just got a great dane pup 3 wks ago. Now the kid runs it around with no leash...

My golden retriever likes to be agressive to strange things when the kiddos are out. She kicked a boxers ass not too long ago...anyways...the kid let's it into our yard while I have the dogs on the tieout to pee and poo while I'm carrying in groceries and the kids were swinging. I had to drop the groceries to keep her from attacking that lil pup. She treats our family like her babies. Its pretty awesome.

Tnoghit the mom was TOO SCARED to pick it up, and it bit one of our neighbor ladies several times.

This is the second chance. Next time I'm calling animal control as this dog isn't being handled and loved on, and is aggressive to any hand that goes near it :( bit my wife too when she helped to get it out of our yard.

On another note, pricing privacy fences. LOL
    darn fence can get $$$$$$$

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom