Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well, the rest of my day didn't improve. When I talked to the CFO of my company about my commission, he was completely stumped. Said he sent all of the information to payroll on Monday when he sent me my commission statement.

And so of course, the payroll administrator took a vacation day today.:noway:

I'm still pissed.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Well, the rest of my day didn't improve. When I talked to the CFO of my company about my commission, he was completely stumped. Said he sent all of the information to payroll on Monday when he sent me my commission statement.

And so of course, the payroll administrator took a vacation day today.:noway:

I'm still pissed.
    Bummer big time. Our bonus checks are always late. That's a "given". :xmad:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    How many bushel did you do? There's a lot of work and love in them there apple pie's you make:rockwoot:.

And I don't really care for apple pie, but I do love me some homemade applesauce. I figured I did about 6 to 8 bushels. 28 quarts of apple pie filling, 20 cups of applebutter and 38 pints of applesauce. :rockwoot:

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    And I don't really care for apple pie, but I do love me some homemade applesauce. I figured I did about 6 to 8 bushels. 28 quarts of apple pie filling, 20 cups of applebutter and 38 pints of applesauce. :rockwoot:

That funny cause I don't like applesause and applebutter is ok but not my favorite, but I love apple pie!:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom