• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    It could be good in a plane but you would probably be in lots of trouble if you were caught with one.
    Not that you need polymer weapons to bring weapons on a plane anyway.

I saw in a documentary journalists that brought 3 handguns and a handgrenade into a plane without security detecting them.

It was in a Paris-New York flight, they even contacted a US congressman after that to show him how the security was a joke but he refused to have anything to do with that ... :|

lol.. the last plane i flew on, i was like 4 years old and it was a little single engine Cessna.

im not flying unless i have to.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    anywhere. as much as id rather carry my pistola into a school... well.. ya know. i go see old teachers and whatnot often. my bank is anti-carry, but i dont disarm for it. my workplace is anti-carry. id like it for here.

Metal detectors at your work?

A real knife probably would be a better options if you just cant carry a gun.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    lol.. the last plane i flew on, i was like 4 years old and it was a little single engine Cessna.

im not flying unless i have to.

I dont mind flying, I just know that the airport security is a joke and I always make sure to have a few defensive options inside the plane.
    But the :sheep: feel safer I guess even though its still easy to bring almost anything you want into a plane, from guns to explosives. :rolleyes:

Im still flying until they build a bridge bewteen the USA and Europe. :D

But im glad I wont have to go thru the TSA next time I go to the US. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom