Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    It's just so expensive and I had always had other hobbies that took my time/money.
    When I lived in Florida back in the 80's & 90's, I fished. That was fun. Then it was woodworking and now it's firearms. Dont need another expensive hobby.:D

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    It's just so expensive and I had always had other hobbies that took my time/money.
    When I lived in Florida back in the 80's & 90's, I fished. That was fun. Then it was woodworking and now it's firearms. Dont need another expensive hobby.:D
    awwwwww you just pick up a used Set of clubs from a yard sale and play twilight hours ,its cheap

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    i have 3 sets of clubs here in indiana and 3 sets in Maine ,,only paid for 1 set . i play after 3pm and pay 20.bucks for 18 hole and a cart

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    Hey saw you guys talking about golf. I am trying to sell an Indy coupon book for my son's fund raiser. They have some really great deals. The small one is only $10 and the large one is $25. If you like to golf the large one is the way to go. The coupons are good through December 2013. I need the money by Sept. 3rd, but I am not doing so well. Know anyone that might want one?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Well Guys, keep your fingers crossed for me. Supposed to close on that house this afternoon. Soooooooo happy to be rid of that house payment, taxes & insurance. That being gone adds over $400 a month to my family budget!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom