• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    so.. i just had one of the most effed up phone calls EVER.

a female calls me from her room.. she says she just got off the bus at payless and there are bears EVERYWHERE. i need to send the gunners over there to save her, because the bears are going to get her.

mind you.. she called from her ROOM here on the hill.

i want her medication..

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    You're a class act.

You didn't offend me, I'm just not into slimey guys. I chimed in here because I'm nocturnal as well, and enjoy friendly conversation. You sure taught me, though.
    Well heres a lesson - and i do mean this nicely . You Can be in this thread ,but if your after post count -you wont get it ,because when the mods do a clean up of the thread ,your post will be delieted . Usally most people dont come in this thread untill after their 50 post. Not saying you cant be here ,cause your more then welcome to join us ,just want you t know right up front that any post in here will not be counted untill after you have made 50 post out in the regular thread . :welcome::ingo:

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    I don't care if you're clean cut, buzz cut or crew cut buddy.

And in regards to your post about the phone call, just go along with it. Makes the time pass faster and the conversations are generally more amusing. I once received a very sober lecture from a 94 year old dementia patient about why I should never stomp on sea creatures, and that if I had to stomp on one it should be a sea turtle.

i dont think you understand.. i cant legally go into bars. just a tad young. the odds of my going are very slim as id rather not deal with throwing on the proper attire that would grant access to such an establishment. and id rather not spend money on some chick who will take my dollars to her skeezy boyfriend so he can shoot up. i already have enough of heart attack giving over 2 bucks for a beer.

but yes. my current position grants the greater odds of hearing some pretty twisted stories..

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    lol...why are you talking about post counts? Wow, do people actually care about things like that? I join forums for the exchanging of ideas. I thought that was the whole idea.
    Because some people come in here just for the classifies and if you read the FAQ then you would understand .

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    lol...why are you talking about post counts? Wow, do people actually care about things like that? I join forums for the exchanging of ideas. I thought that was the whole idea.
    they are talking post counts because there is a very nice section to buy and sell guns here. You can't until you have 50 quality posts.
    So people who are just here for the classifieds go on a posting run. you never know who is and who isn't.

You are more than welcome to stay and chat, but these are not quality posts in here so they will be erased and the post count for them gone.

Shadow

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I don't know who that is. Anyway I'm cheating on night with days this weekend so I guess I might want to go to sleep now or something...better bow out now before I wear out my welcome... :blahblah:
    naw your welcome here ,just wanted ya to know some facts ,,so you dont come back and say WTH happen to my post count --- you'd be surprised how many times we've seen that happen :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom