Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I knew your new avatar reminded me of something!

fppeople.jpg
    :lmfao:

I'm choking to death

Help! :laugh:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Conflict of interest. :noway:
    No, Nazi band teachers that WOULD NOT let you do both. Said if you were going to be in band you HAD to be in the marching band too.. and if you were in marching band, you were not permitted to do other sports.

**It's because they're a bunch of cheaters and use band class AND about 5hrs/day after school to do marching band crap.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    No, Nazi band teachers that WOULD NOT let you do both. Said if you were going to be in band you HAD to be in the marching band too.. and if you were in marching band, you were not permitted to do other sports.

**It's because they're a bunch of cheaters and use band class AND about 5hrs/day after school to do marching band crap.
    Did your marching band play at the ballgames? Mine did, that's why we couldn't...............

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Did your marching band play at the ballgames? Mine did, that's why we couldn't...............
    I didn't play football, until JR year, and I was the kicker at that. They wouldn't let me be in band because I played soccer. I didn't want to be in Marching band, but it is the only REQUIRED extra-curricular activity to be in a class. So stupid.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I didn't play football, until JR year, and I was the kicker at that. They wouldn't let me be in band because I played soccer. I didn't want to be in Marching band, but it is the only REQUIRED extra-curricular activity to be in a class. So stupid.
    I agree. I graduated "76". Long time ago :fogey: Times aren't getting any better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom