Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    How long till ya settle your dispute with your ex?

Paying the Attn the first $1500 tomorrow, so she will be served papers next week. Prob be the end of the year before it's settled if we have to go to court. Hoping she comes to her senses and we can work something out after she is served papers.:dunno::dunno: When your dealing with a crazy person, who knows.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Paying the Attn the first $1500 tomorrow, so she will be served papers next week. Prob be the end of the year before it's settled if we have to go to court. Hoping she comes to her senses and we can work something out after she is served papers.:dunno::dunno: When your dealing with a crazy person, who knows.
    been there done that. I ended up paying my ex's last attorny bill so he would file.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Damn i was hoping she would come to her sences too and that you would have it all finished very soon ,,sry to hear its going to be a long drawn out process

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Damn i was hoping she would come to her sences too and that you would have it all finished very soon ,,sry to hear its going to be a long drawn out process
    yup, that sucks. never understood why people cant just move on and be civil about it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom