Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hi Uncle HandK
    How's it go'n?

Howdy HP!! It's going good now! my computer is running a scan with Avast right now! a big thanks to V8!! he Rocks! and I'm an Idiot when it comes to this stuff! still on my laptop for now but the desk top should be up and running in a couple of hours!

I missed alot over the weekend! but got some stuff done for the training weekend! still have to weld up some more target stands yet!

How you guys doing? did ya have a good labor day? :D

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Howdy HP!! It's going good now! my computer is running a scan with Avast right now! a big thanks to V8!! he Rocks! and I'm an Idiot when it comes to this stuff! still on my laptop for now but the desk top should be up and running in a couple of hours!

I missed alot over the weekend! but got some stuff done for the training weekend! still have to weld up some more target stands yet!

Yup, V8's a good kid :D

Thanks for your hard work :thumbsup:

Yup, I didn't do much. :D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

I didn't do much at all. Glad you got it figured out though. I was going to offer to fix it between the trainings if you didn't figure it out by then.
    Yup, V8's a good kid :D

:blahblah:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I didn't do much at all. Glad you got it figured out though. I was going to offer to fix it between the trainings if you didn't figure it out by then.

:blahblah:

Thank you! It has found two infedted files already and is about a third done!! I just hate the people that have nothing better to to do than make these things up just to harm other peoples stuff!!! :xmad:

But hank you for all your help V8, I'd a tossed it in the trash by now with out your help!!:rockwoot::D

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom