• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Hey MM did you see that thread with that guy who is willing to trust the drop safety on his Glock with his life?
    I asked him if he was willing to have the loaded gun pointed at his face and hit it with a hammer to see if the drop safety would fail, and he said "of course it's a Glock, its safe".
    A "buddy" of mine had an uncle blow his brains out because he was trying to show his girlfriend that a Glock couldn't go off without a magazine inserted.. Boy was he wrong. :facepalm:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    A "buddy" of mine had an uncle blow his brains out because he was trying to show his girlfriend that a Glock couldn't go off without a magazine inserted.. Boy was he wrong. :facepalm:

Yeah I can see how that wouldn't work well. :n00b:
    I would never do that even if the gun actually had a magazine disconect safety and an empty chamber and magazine. :noway:

Makes me think of those idiots from the icecream thread I started. :rolleyes:

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    Yes, I've been reported for breaking the invisible rules. Will probably get reported for this post as well.

Just wanted to clear 2 things up before I get banned for having a sense of humor. 1.) Apologies to anyone I offended. I like your avatar Sylvain. I was trying to compliment you. I genuinely thought this was one of those "shoot the breeze" threads anyone could jump in on and post in to get to know others. BOY WAS I WRONG! 2.) I'm a female.

Rest assured, you wont be seeing me around this thread anymore :)

(but I'll still take some Pringles if anyone has any)

I'm female, too and don't get hard ons :D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yes, I've been reported for breaking the invisible rules. Will probably get reported for this post as well.

Just wanted to clear 2 things up before I get banned for having a sense of humor. 1.) Apologies to anyone I offended. I like your avatar Sylvain. I was trying to compliment you. I genuinely thought this was one of those "shoot the breeze" threads anyone could jump in on and post in to get to know others. BOY WAS I WRONG! 2.) I'm a female.

Rest assured, you wont be seeing me around this thread anymore :)

(but I'll still take some Pringles if anyone has any)

As I stated in the PM to you, this thread is not an actual forum on INGO. The members began this thread and have continued it for a while. We have not updated our rules to address members with less than 50 posts participating in this thread because it's not an official and standing forum or thread on INGO. We've not had a problem in the past with people posting after havign this explained, but there is a first time for everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jaydond
    Top Bottom