Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Hey would it be a big deal if my son is there or do I need to have a sitter? I just really like leaving him with many people, and my family watches him all the time when I am at work.

With the subject matter of the training! and the danger involved, plus you taking part in the training you will not be able to watch him, I would say no one under 18 years of age! every one there will have to sign a wavier! Sorry but I wouldn't bring any of my grand kids to it ether if that helps! :dunno:

cowgirl.sdm

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    With the subject matter of the training! and the danger involved, plus you taking part in the training you will not be able to watch him, I would say no one under 18 years of age! every one there will have to sign a wavier! Sorry but I wouldn't bring any of my grand kids to it ether if that helps! :dunno:

I had no problem either way. I know there is always a danger if you are not safe around guns. I also know life happens. It is kind of like when you go to the pits of a demo derby, or ride horses or get on a plane. You do it under the understanding that there is always a chance. That is just like the people that got killed or hurt at the state fair. It was their choice to stay, and I had friends that were there and left the concert as soon as they saw the weather getting bad. People make choices and then want to blame someone else when something goes wrong. Sorry I got on my :soapbox: I also believe that it is your training so you make the calls. I just wanted to check with you first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom