thumbnail.aspx

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Did you find a new phone Westside?

I found one that the one I showed you can take two SIM chips, I dont know if many cellphones do that.This way you dont need to carry a private phone and a phone for work, you can also use two different providers to have more coverage.

smartphone-double-sim-android-etanche-anti-chocs-mtt-smart-multimedia.jpg

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    after arguing with idiots I have created my "I told you so book" this 2 1/2" 3 ring binders contains all pertinent Indiana codes, Federal laws, and supreme court rulings that effect Hoosier gun owners. instead of arguing I will just pull out the book and say prove you are right....
    IMG_0001-2.jpg

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Did you find a new phone Westside?

I found one that the one I showed you can take two SIM chips, I dont know if many cellphones do that.This way you dont need to carry a private phone and a phone for work, you can also use two different providers to have more coverage.

smartphone-double-sim-android-etanche-anti-chocs-mtt-smart-multimedia.jpg
    Sam is looking for a new phone not me.
    But that is a good idea.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    after arguing with idiots I have created my "I told you so book" this 2 1/2" 3 ring binders contains all pertinent Indiana codes, Federal laws, and supreme court rulings that effect Hoosier gun owners. instead of arguing I will just pull out the book and say prove you are right....
    IMG_0001-2.jpg

Cool. :yesway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Sam is looking for a new phone not me.
    But that is a good idea.

Oh my bad, I was not sure if it was you or Sam.

Yeah it's a good thing when one network is down but others are still running.
    Looks like they are MilSpec phones approved by the French department of defense.

Not sure if I could use it in the US if I get one though. :dunno:
    I dont know anything about cellphone technology.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    IMG_0001-2.jpg

I want one....;) want to make me a copy?

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    interesting thing I learned in this project. Only PARTS of the "Assault weapons bans" sunset. That is why we still have NICS checks with every purchase. AND, the definition of "Semiautomatic Assault weapon" we removed from the use legal code. so there really is no such thing as an "assault rifle" in the US legal code.:D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    interesting thing I learned in this project. Only PARTS of the "Assault weapons bans" sunset. That is why we still have NICS checks with every purchase. AND, the definition of "Semiautomatic Assault weapon" we removed from the use legal code. so there really is no such thing as an "assault rifle" in the US legal code.:D

You should send a copy to the media, I dont think they are aware of it. :rolleyes:

I always find it silly when they talk about "assault weapons", "assault" is a behavior and a tool by itself doesn't have a behavior.

If I attack you with a spoon it becomes an "assault spoon" but the spoon on the table is not an assault spoon before I attack you with it. :dunno:

Them thing with "defensive weapons", like people call pepper spray "defensive spray".Many people are attacked, robbed, raped each day with those sprays.It's not for defense only like a gun is not for assault only.

Sorry.
    :ranton:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    You should send a copy to the media, I dont think they are aware of it. :rolleyes:

I always find it silly when they talk about "assault weapons", "assault" is a behavior and a tool by itself doesn't have a behavior.

If I attack you with a spoon it becomes an "assault spoon" but the spoon on the table is not an assault spoon before I attack you with it. :dunno:

Them thing with "defensive weapons", like people call pepper spray "defensive spray".Many people are attacked, robbed, raped each day with those sprays.It's not for defense only like a gun is not for assault only.

Sorry.
    :ranton:
    No worries. This is just one example of why I decided to make the book.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    you pay for the supplies I can make you one. I have about 60 bucks in it (there is over a full ream of paper printed on both sides).

Did I mention I also divided the section for ease of reference.

IMG_0002-2.jpg

What you do, print it with gold ink? A ream of paper only cost a few bucks.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom