Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I will get my wife those little ones that are about an inch square for her every now and then! plus they make them with dark chocolate now and she would rather have dark chocolate!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My appliance repair list at home is getting too long. The dryer is way too noisy. I know what's wrong with it but I need to buy about 60 or 70 bucks worth of parts to fix it. The oven needs a 40 or 50 dollar ignitor. The water and ice from the refrigerator tastes awful. I can't really blame that on the refrigerator though. I already have 2 filters installed on it. Our water just sucks. Its OK for cooking, cleaning and washing. We use Britta water pitchers for drinking water. That seems to work pretty well.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    My appliance repair list at home is getting too long. The dryer is way too noisy. I know what's wrong with it but I need to buy about 60 or 70 bucks worth of parts to fix it. The oven needs a 40 or 50 dollar ignitor. The water and ice from the refrigerator tastes awful. I can't really blame that on the refrigerator though. I already have 2 filters installed on it. Our water just sucks. Its OK for cooking, cleaning and washing. We use Britta water pitchers for drinking water. That seems to work pretty well.
    City or well water? Our water (well) tastes terrible. Its been tested and is safe to drink but has a high iron content. I get water from work and bring it home to drink.

Might have to try those Britta water ptchers

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    City or well water? Our water (well) tastes terrible. Its been tested and is safe to drink but has a high iron content. I get water from work and bring it home to drink.

Might have to try those Britta water ptchers

Well water here too with the same problems. Its a common issue in these parts. The Britta water pitchers do make it taste pretty darn good. We have two for the kitchen and one in the bedroom.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    just trying to keep her alive in his memory
    I do that too. Both grannies and a grandpa, one I do a crossword or word jumble once in a while because she loves those, I try to make homemade molasses cookies. For my grandpa I yell at bad drivers. He liked doing that :D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    DB, if you try them make sure you soak the filters by submerging them in water for at least an hour or 2 before you use them. They work better that way. We like ours a lot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom