• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    demotivational-posters-demotivating-posters-insomnia-internet-funny-poster.jpg

can't rep you until I spread it around, but I love this... Not sure which is first, the insomnia or the internet...Internet sure helps promote the insomnia and pass the time when you have it....EVIL Circle.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I have it almost every single night. I have been cursed with it for about 2 years now. Glad to see others up this late though. That does help.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    KL: There have been some really fascinating documentaries on the History of Russia on History channel... so you could always watch those.

If History Channel ever goes fully “armageddon TV” I don’t know what I’ll watch either, but I LOVE actual history.

And ESPN.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    KL: There have been some really fascinating documentaries on the History of Russia on History channel... so you could always watch those.

If History Channel ever goes fully “armageddon TV” I don’t know what I’ll watch either, but I LOVE actual history.

And ESPN.
    I like History Channel but I'm tired of the
    "Ice Road Smuckers", "Swamp Farts", "Loggers From Hell", "Nose Pickers" and "Pawn Whores" type programs. :dunno:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I agree. I'm way over all those soap operas.:yesway:

I watch Pawn Stars just to play “what will be the initial offer...” I also like to hear from the experts.

I usually only watch when it’s actual history. I don’t like all the “doomsday” shows either. Occasionally they’ll have some history.

America: The story of us was pretty good too.

They are usually pretty accurate too, but you have to pay attention for some historical spin.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I watch Pawn Stars just to play “what will be the initial offer...” I also like to hear from the experts.

I usually only watch when it’s actual history. I don’t like all the “doomsday” shows either. Occasionally they’ll have some history.

America: The story of us was pretty good too.

They are usually pretty accurate too, but you have to pay attention for some historical spin.
    Yeah.
    I can only stand so much of the,
    "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" stuff.
    It's not like we can do anything about those scenarios anyway. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom