• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I'm trying to decide if I want to take the trip to Chicago to pick the kids up with my wife in about 1/2 hours. I'm pretty sure she would appreciate it if I went with but, I really don't care for Chicago or long car rides on my day off......

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    yeah my mom was trying to get my family to go to chicago next month and go to the zoo etc. I said no thanks. I have a lot of family in chicago and just outside in indiana and have been to chicago many times younger but these days I have no desire whatsoever to go there. but do like water tower place food court though.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    yeah my mom was trying to get my family to go to chicago next month and go to the zoo etc. I said no thanks. I have a lot of family in chicago and just outside in indiana and have been to chicago many times younger but these days I have no desire whatsoever to go there. but do like water tower place food court though.

It's still in the Chicagoland area but, I would go to Brookfield Zoo over Lincoln Park Zoo any day. It's a way better zoo hands down!

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    if I'm driving that far for a zoo I'd rather go to columbus zoo. I do love aquariums though, just not enough to go back to shedd.

I'm a little closer to Brookfield than Columbus. Is their zoo well worth the trip. My little girls love animals...

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I can HIGHLY recommend the newport aquarium in newport kentucky. your daughter would love the penguin encounter, you get to touch and pet the penguins. plus the rest of the aquarium is bad ass.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    felix0213
    Top Bottom