Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Howdy y'all!!!

I'm trying my laptop today to see if its any faster on the internet than our home computer. The home pc has been having issues lately with being slow and losing connection. My laptop has been much better and its a lot older! lol :D

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Howdy y'all!!!

I'm trying my laptop today to see if its any faster on the internet than our home computer. The home pc has been having issues lately with being slow and losing connection. My laptop has been much better and its a lot older! lol :D
    Windows is your friend Bill gates will be by shortly to screw up the old computer as well:):

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Windows is your friend Bill gates will be by shortly to screw up the old computer as well:):

Yeah :):

I do think the internet is part of the problem though. I have had a few times when it just lags really heavy, but otherwise ok. I think part of the difference between the computers is the home pc is a HP with dual pentium processors and Vista :( the laptop is a older Toshiba with Pentium 4 and Win XP. Funny thing is the processor speed of the laptop is slightly higher than the home pc. :D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Yeah :):

I do think the internet is part of the problem though. I have had a few times when it just lags really heavy, but otherwise ok. I think part of the difference between the computers is the home pc is a HP with dual pentium processors and Vista :( the laptop is a older Toshiba with Pentium 4 and Win XP. Funny thing is the processor speed of the laptop is slightly higher than the home pc. :D
    Just my :twocents:. :)
    I've had every Windows Operating System since Win 3.0 and NONE of them was as stable as Win 7.
    Period.
    Also Win 7 isn't a resource hog like Vista was. :noway:
    I'm running Win 7 Pro on four computers and haven't had an issue with any one of them yet.
    One of them is a seven year old HP with 2 gig of RAM that wouldn't run Vista worth a :poop:.
    With Win 7 it chugs along perfectly. :D

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I was asleep too. For reason my boss got all irritated. I dont understand. If you make me work late the night before, Im going to fall asleep at work the next day.
    :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom