:D

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    DAMMIT :xmad:

We need to establish a limit on the usage of that photo per day. That's the third page it's popped up on TODAY. I'm a young man but, I don't know how much more my heart can take :laugh:
    Just be glad you weren't there when the pic was taken.
    I'll bet there was a distinctive "perfume" that drew the flies in to feed. :n00b:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    DAMMIT :xmad:

We need to establish a limit on the usage of that photo per day. That's the third page it's popped up on TODAY. I'm a young man but, I don't know how much more my heart can take :laugh:

:laugh: I dare ya not to think of that when the wife wants to get frisky with ya!! :D

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Just be glad you weren't there when the pic was taken.
    I'll bet there was a distinctive "perfume" that drew the flies in to feed. :n00b:

Yeah, that's for sure.... It's one of those pics that just makes me feel like I'm there every time I see it... It's like I can smell the "perfume", hear the flies buzzing, and feel the heat....

It's kind of like looking at a photo of a decomposed body shortly after you had your first real ripe one that marinated for a few weeks in the summer heat....

I must have had some type of traumatic childhood experience involving swampass
    :laugh:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah, that's for sure.... It's one of those pics that just makes me feel like I'm there every time I see it... It's like I can smell the "perfume", hear the flies buzzing, and feel the heat....

It's kind of like looking at a photo of a decomposed body shortly after you had your first real ripe one that marinated for a few weeks in the summer heat....

I must have had some type of traumatic childhood experience involving swampass :laugh:

Some things can not be unseen!! :laugh:

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    :laugh: I dare ya not to think of that when the wife wants to get frisky with ya!! :D

No one said anything about frisky. She is pregnant and crabby! She will probably come in and tell me about all of the stuff that was on sale but, she only bought X,Y, and Z. Then she will start talking about something else, I will stop listening, then she will start yelling.... Then there will be some sort of schedule conflict with my court and her work... It's kind of like the daily routine around here :laugh:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    No one said anything about frisky. She is pregnant and crabby! She will probably come in and tell me about all of the stuff that was on sale but, she only bought X,Y, and Z. Then she will start talking about something else, I will stop listening, then she will start yelling.... Then there will be some sort of schedule conflict with my court and her work... It's kind of like the daily routine around here :laugh:

You just described the last 37 years of my married life!! :D

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    You just described the last 37 years of my married life!! :D

I don't know how you do it sir. I will have only been married for 4 in August. It prolly doesn't help that her genetics assure that she stays pregnant....

....now if I could only get the genetics to work with me and get her in the kitchen to make me a sammich....

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN

I don't know how you do it sir. I will have only been married for 4 in August. It prolly doesn't help that her genetics assure that she stays pregnant....

....now if I could only get the genetics to work with me and get her in the kitchen to make me a sammich....
    If you're gonna keep her PG, you'd better learn to make your own sammich. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom