Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You have some Glass for them yet?

Let me know as well, and I can bring my boresight out or just let you borrow it if I can't make it

I've had a Marlin model 60 for a long time that I just haven't gotten the scope fully dialed in yet. Its pretty close though.

The Ruger SR-22 that I just got recently just has a red dot and some iron sights that need to be zeroed. The front and rear sights didn't quite match up. I made some modifications and I'm gonna try again. If I still can't get it right, I'm gonna get different sights.

The Remmy 700 I'm picking up tonight is gonna have a basic Remington brand 4-12x40 on it.

I can't really do anything yet because I'm waiting for the .308 ammo I ordered to come in. I'd like to take you up on your offer though so I'll keep in touch with you and the Kinnard's compound and hopefully we can work something out. :yesway:

BTW, are you planning on going to the long range shoot?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I lucked out when zeroing my .308.. (I think you may have been there) it only took One shot to see where I was hitting, and one shot to verify the adjusted zero.

Pure luck, not trying to claim skill in that.

I used some inexpensive ammo from Wal-mart. It held pretty close for the match ammo I tried as well.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Yup, I was there. And I was jealous. Maybe I'll have a little luck too. The .308 I ordered was some British surplus stuff. The little bit of research I did on it seems to indicate that its pretty good.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    We’ll get it straightened out I’m sure. After all, we have over 5k posts each thus making us firearms experts.

th_80.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom