• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am not a pot stirrer unless it's fact.
    we don't know that no one doesn't want men there, it was thrown up as a hypothetical by 88GT because it is fact some women are nervous shooting around men. Some can't see that and it got blown out of proportion. That's why I asked if you were just stirring the pot. :dunno:

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    to say some men are ok and we don't want others there is retarded. some men wanted to help out and hang with other men. for any woman to think we would be sitting in chairs checking out the women and cattle calling doesn't know any of the men who may be there. if i wanted to stir the pot i would post in the thread but i didnt.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    to say some men are ok and we don't want others there is retarded. some men wanted to help out and hang with other men. for any woman to think we would be sitting in chairs checking out the women and cattle calling doesn't know any of the men who may be there. if i wanted to stir the pot i would post in the thread but i didnt.
    I didn't see where they were saying certain men were wanted and others weren't. I don't believe it was said you would be cattle calling either. this is exactly what I mean by blown out of proportion. You are saying stuff that simply wasn't said or implied by anyone.

I think 88GT explained it well, for some women, having men around makes them nervous. End of story. I don't understand what is so hard to see about that, or even believe for that matter.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I didn't see where they were saying certain men were wanted and others weren't. I don't believe it was said you would be cattle calling either. this is exactly what I mean by blown out of proportion. You are saying stuff that simply wasn't said or implied by anyone.

I think 88GT explained it well, for some women, having men around makes them nervous. End of story. I don't understand what is so hard to see about that, or even believe for that matter.
    You are right in one way MrsG , and as we all know - every one has a opinion. Take for example me --- when i hear ladies training ,i take it as only ladies training -no men on the firing line -- like a car race that is women only ,,no men racing but there will be men in the stands and out and about . My self i understand the feeling of nervoiusness around others ,,but as handk put it (and we do know handk ) will not put up with any BS . Yes it did get blown out of wack ,and should have been nipped in the bud as soon as it was mentioned or exsplained when the thread was made .

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    It has been voiced that some of the women don't want men there. It was also apparently backed up by repping of posts. To say that and then say certain husbands can come because certain women don't like to drive is the dumb part. I wanted to help HandK and Shadow. Period. Now I don't care. The overbearing personalities have spoken up and taken charge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom