MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    The backyard would pry be better for you kids :dunno:
    that reminds me...

Liam was just potty trained and liked peeing on the tree out front. we told him not to pee in the front yard because people could see him. So the next time he went he turned his back to the street, problem being he dropped his shorts to his ankles at that time so he mooned the neighbors across the street!!

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    that reminds me...

Liam was just potty trained and liked peeing on the tree out front. we told him not to pee in the front yard because people could see him. So the next time he went he turned his back to the street, problem being he dropped his shorts to his ankles at that time so he mooned the neighbors across the street!!

Funny!!! Along the same lines~
    We had gone camp'n shortly after potty train'n Lil' HP. I showed her how to go outside. A lil while later we were wait'n on Daddy outside the Hamilton Co. courthouse. She says she needs to go. I ask if she can just wait 5 more minutes. She says to me "No! Why can't I just use that tree right there?" :facepalm:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Funny!!! Along the same lines~
    We had gone camp'n shortly after potty train'n Lil' HP. I showed her how to go outside. A lil while later we were wait'n on Daddy outside the Hamilton Co. courthouse. She says she needs to go. I ask if she can just wait 5 more minutes. She says to me "No! Why can't I just use that tree right there?" :facepalm:
    :rofl:

that is just to funny

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom