• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    So this is about a week now, that I've had a headache everyday....what gives? It's not a sinus headache either, that I could deal with. Medicine doesn't seem to help this one either. :dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    good morning INGO.

nq120803.gif

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    So this is about a week now, that I've had a headache everyday....what gives? It's not a sinus headache either, that I could deal with. Medicine doesn't seem to help this one either. :dunno:

Do you normally get headaches? I would've called a doctor about 2 days ago I think if there was no improvement. :dunno:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    No I usually don't get headaches except for the occasional sinus head ache. Daddy has an appointment on Friday, I can mention it then, if i still have it, but I'm not going to make an appointment for just a headache.

I'll just whine in here instead :)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    No I usually don't get headaches except for the occasional sinus head ache. Daddy has an appointment on Friday, I can mention it then, if i still have it, but I'm not going to make an appointment for just a headache.

Hope it gets better for ya Rayne. Long term headaches should be checked.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

if it is has lasted a while you should. worst case could be something fatal. Remember I have a nurse that works in a neurology unit. She has had people die and the only symptom was a headache!!! make a doctors appointment. Especially if it is a bad headache that has lasted several days.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

It's best not to wait. Sometimes some of the smallest recurring symptoms are the earliest signs of bigger problems that if you wait too long are hard to get rid of later.

:twocents:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Thanks guys and gals, I appreciate the concern. I thought it was just a tension headache from the weekend, stil not sure it's not that. It's not that bad, just nagging plus it gives me something to whine about.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom