Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Johnson County
    well it's true

Hiya CG '

how ya doing

Well I hate my schedule for next week, I was the only cashier til 11 and even then they were just back up, my regular cashier wasn't scheduled til 12. Then called in lunch, but the lady didn't know what I was talking about so she didn't pre order it. And the drink I ordered tasted bad. Now my legs are killing me. It is the front of my lower leg and my ankle.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Well I hate my schedule for next week, I was the only cashier til 11 and even then they were just back up, my regular cashier wasn't scheduled til 12. Then called in lunch, but the lady didn't know what I was talking about so she didn't pre order it. And the drink I ordered tasted bad. Now my legs are killing me. It is the front of my lower leg and my ankle.
    Dang, sorry to here that. Hope it gets better for you!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    deep breath... go to that happy place in your head... deep breath....

oh the hell with it... I'm sorry

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I broke the bone that holds the tooth in. I kept that tooth until I was in my early 40 when the bone finally couldnt hold it any longer. Same dentist too and he had the X-rays from back then. :D
    I just had surgery on the same bone a few years back to try to save mine.. I have a nice gap between my teeth at the top.. but I still have them.

he said from the trauma of the hits it caused a slow deterioration in the bone since it happened, had a bone graft done. I was 9 or so the first time I fell. 30ish the second time

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom