I have Grandbaby pictures :D

100_2488.jpg

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    He looks a lot like my Dad, acts just like him too. He's such a charmer. I can't look at him if he is trying to talk me into something.

How is Liam liking school so far?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I understand, once you get the house caught up, there is only so much cleaning you can do.
    I've been reading a lot

I fought getting a kindle for so long but I am glad I have it. A few minutes on the computer at the library or on amazon and I have a weeks worth of free books to read.. It makes it to easy,

reminds me of Mom, I remember her reading a lot during the summer when we were off school. I know why now.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    He looks a lot like my Dad, acts just like him too. He's such a charmer. I can't look at him if he is trying to talk me into something.

How is Liam liking school so far?
    so far so good. we learned last night though we have to do homework when he comes home, they sent a lot and yet he never complained the whole time. We just sat at the table and got the majority of it done. He had to read for 20 minutes this morning when he got up. He got my love of reading though so that isn't a hardship.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    My Mom used to read a lot too. Don't necessarily remember it being in the summer though. I missed her a lot this weekend, another big family event and she wasn't there.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    My Mom used to read a lot too. Don't necessarily remember it being in the summer though. I missed her a lot this weekend, another big family event and she wasn't there.
    for the past several weeks I have been having a harder time. not sure why but I have been crying to much. I see the doctor Thursday and I'll mention it to him. I think I may have some other issues going on.

I remember summer because we were home. She never read in the evening once Dad got home. That was his time and family time. I am sure she read all year round, I do remember the paper bags full of books that would get passed around to all the women from the church in the house all year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom