Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It had nothing to do with the thread deletion. There is a not-insignificant percentage of the active membership who believe that there's this massive double-standard that the mods use, and they will go out of their way to find ANY inconsistency they can find in order to support their claim. The reality is that not every case is black-and-white and not every case requires the same level of moderation. Furthermore, the mods cannot and do not read every single thread, and even if they could, one mod will not necessarily have the same opinion on how to handle a thread as another mod. They're not robots with a pre-defined set of instructions; they're humans given a set of guidelines.

I stand by my comment: If you hate the staff so much, leave. Just stop logging into INGO. It's just that easy. If you don't want to be here, then don't be here. But quit your damn bellyaching about how the place is run. It's old, and it's tiresome, and you just end up looking like a douchebag.

:+1:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    There's nothing wrong with the occasional dollop of Miracle Whip, but I'll still stick with real mayo.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    These ribs better be good. Its really kind of a pain trying to keep the fire at the right level for this long. I'm kinda spoiled by being able to just set a knob on a gas grill I guess.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I put a nice 3 pound roast in the crock pot this morning and added carrots & mushrooms a few minutes ago. I'm gonna mash some potatoes and then pie for dessert.:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom