Not open for further replies.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    It's not Iowa, but I swear I almost rolled my truck last year going through a construction zone after picking up a Hershey load in Ogden, UT(I think, wherever the Hershey plant is)

They had a sign,trucks stay in right lane. Okay, I stayed in ther right lane. There was an enormous bump in the road and I looked in the mirror and the top of the trailer was rocking back and forth.

I hate it when that happens!! Glad you made it! :D I almost had a 40 foot dry Van trailer blow over on me once!! Not fun! :n00b:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    When it gets over 100 degrees I'm happy if my AC can keep my house below 80. The only time it ever shuts of when its this hot is usually between 2 and 7am.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I assume you're mad because he wasted beer, not because he spilled in the lobby?

No, because I had to clean it up. "Sorry", he said. :n00b:

The parents of these kids are the "entitled" type. "Get me this" and "Get me that". Blah blah blah. Most of them look at me stupid when I tell them we DON'T have a pool.

ITS A FREAKIN' EXTENDED STAY PROPERTY YOU MORONS!! WHY DID YOU BOOK HERE IF YOU WANTED A POOL?!?

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

The parents of these kids are the "entitled" type. "Get me this" and "Get me that". Blah blah blah. Most of them look at me stupid when I tell them we DON'T have a pool.

ITS A FREAKIN' EXTENDED STAY PROPERTY YOU MORONS!! WHY DID YOU BOOK HERE IF YOU WANTED A POOL?!?

It would be so funny if you could put a little kiddie pool out back with signs directing people to the pool and see what happens. :lmfao:

I know you can't do that though.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Hand them a pair of bolt cutters and directions to the hotel down the street with a pool. Cut a hole in the fence and they are good to go.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Any time someone gives me too much crap about it I direct them to the retention pond out front. You can use the snakes as floaties! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom