Not open for further replies.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    Exactly! That's why I give you a $1 mark up! :D

Plus, I'll bring other cool 9mm guns you can shoot. And probably some .22s and other stuff. :D
    as long as its not at applied ballistics, we are good to go.. you and sara can follow me to linden and be my guests for 5 bucks a piece.. all day shooting.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    as long as its not at applied ballistics, we are good to go.. you and sara can follow me to linden and be my guests for 5 bucks a piece.. all day shooting.
    :yesway:

What do you have against AB? IME they are the best indoor range in the state. Now, they're ridiculously high on pistols, but I have never gone there looking to buy.

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    :yesway:

What do you have against AB? IME they are the best indoor range in the state. Now, they're ridiculously high on pistols, but I have never gone there looking to buy.
    its not only pistols they are wrecked on.. anything they sell is outrageous. and i mean like.. a used wore out dinged up stock, blueing gone on the cylinder circuit judge priced at 600 bucks.. they retail new for 599.. derp. the 650 dollar dpms sporticals... yeah they have em.. for 850 bucks.. ammo is a joke.. reloading materials drive me up the wall. i know i saw some casted bullets from profire or the sorts there. (not recalling a price), but i know 45 bucks for a thousand primers is about 15 bucks high if not more.

the guy with the handlebar mustache cant seem to understand that im there to shoot, but wants to carry on a conversation while we have our ears on and im at the firing line..

stan (guy who owns the place i think) somehow forgot about an order of some night sights i wanted for a pistol and after the 3rd month of "they are on backorder still" i went in to get my money back and it was like prying a beer out of an alcoholics hand. after i showed him receipts, he wanted to solve the issue by ordering a different set..

i know the guys want to make money, but it wont be any of mine they make. as is with most of the LGS here in lafayette.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom