Wanamaker
    kaboom1.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Daddy has to make a run to the commie state today. To pick up an A coil. Hopefully we'll have AC in a few days.

I really wish you weren't dealing with this during this record heat! That's just not right. I also wish there was something I could do to help. I'll be off work after Tuesday if he's still dealing with it and needs an extra hand. I'm not an A/C guy but I can help move stuff and handle tools if it would help.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Speaking of A/C, I was really impressed with the A/C in my Pontiac. I had the sunroof open and it still kept it cool inside the car.

Anybody getting tired of hearing me rattle on about this car yet?:D

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Thanks Supr...we drove 4 hours to buy our other truck, so that wouldn't bother me. It's been a good one.

The last several vehicles I've bought have all been found on line. There may be other vehicles closer that would have worked, but there are thousands of car lots. Driving a few hours to get one takes a lot less time and money than searching that many lots the old fashioned way. There are also services available out there and some dealers that will try to help you find what you are looking for. The downside of that is the fact that you put a big target on your back for lots and lots of salespeople trying to offer you all kinds of things you DON'T want.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Speaking of A/C, I was really impressed with the A/C in my Pontiac. I had the sunroof open and it still kept it cool inside the car.

Anybody getting tired of hearing me rattle on about this car yet?:D
    No, I'm glad your happy :D

Morning Rayne, bout time you got up!!!!:stickpoke:

Excuse me...:nono: been up since 6, walked/ran 4 miles, hog chores, shower, church and now I'm aggravating the hubby as he now installs a new camode in the upstairs bathroom :D
    My day isn't complete until I aggrivate the hubby a bit. :):

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    No, I'm glad your happy :D

Excuse me...:nono: been up since 6, walked/ran 4 miles, hog chores, shower, church and now I'm aggravating the hubby as he now installs a new camode in the upstairs bathroom :D
    My day isn't complete until I aggrivate the hubby a bit. :):

And my day isn't complete until I have aggrivated a fellow PDub a little bit.:D

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    The last several vehicles I've bought have all been found on line. There may be other vehicles closer that would have worked, but there are thousands of car lots. Driving a few hours to get one takes a lot less time and money than searching that many lots the old fashioned way. There are also services available out there and some dealers that will try to help you find what you are looking for. The downside of that is the fact that you put a big target on your back for lots and lots of salespeople trying to offer you all kinds of things you DON'T want.

They usually don't mess with us very long...I've done my research and usually know what I'm talking about, sometimes more than the salesman. Besides we are very specific on what we want, so you're not going to talk us into something else. I hate car shopping, so I'm in no mood for sales games.

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    I really wish you weren't dealing with this during this record heat! That's just not right. I also wish there was something I could do to help. I'll be off work after Tuesday if he's still dealing with it and needs an extra hand. I'm not an A/C guy but I can help move stuff and handle tools if it would help.

It's really not been that bad. My parents had a window unit in there camper out back, we put that one in our room. Then bought one a lil bigger to go in the living room, and I haven't been cook'n in the house.
    Thanks for your offer to help, I'll let Daddy know :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom