• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    No I didn't! but I don't think I ever saw your truck? seems like everytime I saw you, you had the van! :dunno:

This is the truck I just sold.

CopyofIMG_7620.jpg

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I guess I was lucky the car was still there and undamaged. The whole town was in disarray when we got there because they had some bad storms and tornadoes go through the area early this morning. The power was just coming back on in the town when we got there. We started noticing lines at all the gas stations when we got within about 30 miles of the place. We didn't know what was going on until we got to town and asked around. The gas station lines had us a little worried at first.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I had to ask because I saw a blue buggy today with a paper plate on it.. wondered if it was yours. I see it wasn't

I sold that to a nice young couple in Ohio not too far from Fort Wayne. They have a 5 year old son and access to a lot of farmland. I know they're having a good time with it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I sold that to a nice young couple in Ohio not too far from Fort Wayne. They have a 5 year old son and access to a lot of farmland. I know they're having a good time with it.
    I saw the blue one on 135 today with a middle age couple in it. He was having some fun, driving fast

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I bet
    all I got was my front brakes and stuff fixed and I am relieved. It's nice having something you like and reliable

It was worth it. If I would have tried to trade them in I'd be looking at a big monthly payment to buy this car. This way, I own the car already and have money left! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom