• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Up and moving, did my walk this morning before it got too hot. Will be babysitting the bacon all day.
    gotta keep the bacon cool... I've gotten my walk in too.. left the boy home alone to do it but better than waiting until the heat of the day when Daddy gets home

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I did not see anything, I'm blind as a bat! I should have went. Story of my life. i wasn't sure how I was going to be feeling. Back where I was again!

I think you should have signed up and then if you didn't feel well just cut out then. You definitely should've came though. There are some more down at HHRP this year.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I did not see anything, I'm blind as a bat! I should have went. Story of my life. i wasn't sure how I was going to be feeling. Back where I was again!

How are you feeling now? Did all your test come back Fine? Oh and by the way, I don't remember peeing red after the dye CTscan....and I'm glad I didn't, would have scared the begeebers out of me. :faint:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    How are you feeling now? Did all your test come back Fine? Oh and by the way, I don't remember peeing red after the dye CTscan....and I'm glad I didn't, would have scared the begeebers out of me. :faint:
    that's the dye that makes you feel like you've peed your pants right? if so, no I didn't pee red after it either.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World

that's the dye that makes you feel like you've peed your pants right? if so, no I didn't pee red after it either.

things like this make me glad I have never had a CTscan up to this point in my life.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom