Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    now you are mom.. :yesway:
    yeah it is my turn to do carry on the traditions... last year Dad did it, I can't expect him to do it every year at Christmas.. he may not be around a lot of years. Then again he may be. He's 70 and his Dad died when he was 92 years young.. passed a driving test 6 mths before he died to prove he could still do it... I'm holding out hope here

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    ok so I need to stop getting all sentimental here

but thank you for listening to me, or pretending to anyway so I felt better.

what are your plans this weekend

Tydeeh22

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    Indiana
    ok so I need to stop getting all sentimental here

but thank you for listening to me, or pretending to anyway so I felt better.

what are your plans this weekend
    well. i wasn't pretending.. :D

and this weekend? im not too sure. dad says some 22 yr old girl comes and swims in the pool every day about, so i may have to go to kokomo for a day.. she just found out her bf was cheating, etc etc, she needs a rebound i assume, but sunday is looking like i might do some shooting. friday afternoon i go pick up my g19. i got a few ideas floating around, nothing is ever set in stone with me tho.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I need to close the curtains. Sun is coming up.:n00b:
    :n00b:
    if I was dressed I'd open mine.. but today would be a good day to keep them closed with the heat we are going to get, or to have those nice new windows we bought installed, they will be installed July 5th!! :rockwoot::rockwoot:
    well. i wasn't pretending.. :D

and this weekend? im not too sure. dad says some 22 yr old girl comes and swims in the pool every day about, so i may have to go to kokomo for a day.. she just found out her bf was cheating, etc etc, she needs a rebound i assume, but sunday is looking like i might do some shooting. friday afternoon i go pick up my g19. i got a few ideas floating around, nothing is ever set in stone with me tho.
    umm yeah and what's a little father son time :dunno: ;)
    you're going to enjoy that Glock.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    morning expat

that reminds me mm, my grandaughters father burned a couple of movies for me when I was up there last weekend.. I really need to watch them

BadAss and Safe House

the daughter and I were at my dads and was looking through the channel guide for something to watch, she saw "badass" and told me that was a really good movie.. I looked at her and said I hope you're talking about a different movie because this one is on the playboy channel.. she blushed and told me it was a different movie.. I love when I can embarrass the kids

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom