• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Alright...photobucket is ticking me off. Last month they sent me a message that my monthly bandwidth was exceeded but it was no big deal because it was only a day or so before the month was over. Now I just got another message saying I've used 7gig of my 10gig limit in a week. They want me to upgrade by paying a monthly fee.

I need to switch to a different photo hosting site. Is imageshack any better? Any other suggestions?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    HandK, did you get a group shot on Saturday? Mine is missing jeepcrazed, can you check yours and post it? Thanks again for a great/stupidly hot time Saturday.

Yes I did!! It's up on the Training with HandK in the womens shooting forum here on INGO!! :rockwoot::D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Plus here it is again!! :D

DSC05967.jpg

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    I think you should throw back a beer and cook something with bacon to take your mind off of it :D

Or one of any of the other hundred dishes that make that are really good! :rockwoot:

beer... You don't have to tell me twice :cheers:

Yes, Daddy will be have'n a good dinner tonight for all his hard work today :D
    Fried Chicken :rockwoot:
    Hotpocket make him some of those wonderful biscuits you make for his dinner tonight. :D That would help anybody after a long hard day.;)
    Thanks for the reciepe too.
    No biscuits though :(

HotPocket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    With Daddy
    That's a tough break. Hope it worked out. I had some vehicle trouble today myself but at least I was at home. Went to back out of my drive to go to work and "thump...thump...thump"----flat tire. That wheel hadn't been off in almost three years. I had to use a pipe on the lug wrench to get the nuts off, then I still needed a sledgehammer to separate the rim from the truck!

Dangit!!!!
    You had to work :puke:
    My day sucked. But I just sat on my ass all day,being driven around, not making any money. :p

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    There were 13 or 14 of us I believe...Plus our support staff, aka men folks.

Yep the men folk circled the wagons and kept the lady's magazines loaded while they shot the Intruders!!:D

All kidding aside they did a great job of keeping everyone happy thank you to all that made it a great event!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom