• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    INGO no worky at my house...none of my computers or my phone will let me log on..but I can get on here at work...but everytime I click unread post I get a database error....someone gave my account an STD.

Comp

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2009
    T H I N
    Aww man, I can't believe I missed the 1500. I hope the wheel of swag is at the next one. Too much drama going on right now in life. I keep missing out on the good things.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    start training in Michigan then :D

Yeah but there are days like that up here also! and it's too far for a bunch of people to come! It's easer for me to travel to the group!! I don't know how people from IN keep from getting sun stroke,

I drank 5 bottles of water and two Diet Coke's and never had to pee!! It was hot!! :D

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    IN weather sucks! I went fishin this morning at like 5am and by 6am I was soaked with sweat. and tonight when I went outside to go to work the air was so thick it was hard to breath.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Yeah but there are days like that up here also! and it's too far for a bunch of people to come! It's easer for me to travel to the group!! I don't know how people from IN keep from getting sun stroke,

I drank 5 bottles of water and two Diet Coke's and never had to pee!! It was hot!! :D
    There have been days camping in mid summer where i have drank a case of beer, never peed, and never felt the effects. Im sure my BAC was through the roof though

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    IN weather sucks! I went fishin this morning at like 5am and by 6am I was soaked with sweat. and tonight when I went outside to go to work the air was so thick it was hard to breath.

It does.

After growing up in SoCal and living in Denver for 10 years, I can confirm that we have ungodly cock weather here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom