Not open for further replies.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Are you referring to the G19?

I've carried mine every day since getting it a few weeks ago...All of my clothes are fine and I forget I have it on most of the time.

The leather on the Mills Tactical Hybrid goes passed the slide a good 1/4", although you can't tell from this picture.

IMG_0338.jpg

I carry it very close to my body at about 4-5 o'clock.

Sweet. That is exactly what I was wondering. I wanted to pick something up that was in between my Kahr and my S&W 59 in 9mm and the G19 seemed to be the perfect choice until I heard those rumors.

Looks like it's a valid option again.

Thanks.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Bedford has a possible tornado down, reports of multiple injuries.
    I just had lots of rain and thunder

There was definitely a tornado on the ground in that area. They had pictures of it on the news. Glad you didn't get hit!

BTW, I didn't know you changed your hours. Today was the second time I tried to go to your store when it was closed. :laugh:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Sweet. That is exactly what I was wondering. I wanted to pick something up that was in between my Kahr and my S&W 59 in 9mm and the G19 seemed to be the perfect choice until I heard those rumors.

Thanks.

Kahr P9? I think it'd be a nice balance between the two...Obviously a bit bigger/thicker, but holds twice as many rounds as the Kahr. Plus it's lighter than the 59.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Are you referring to the G19?

I've carried mine every day since getting it a few weeks ago...All of my clothes are fine and I forget I have it on most of the time.

The leather on the Mills Tactical Hybrid goes passed the slide a good 1/4", although you can't tell from this picture.

IMG_0338.jpg

I carry it very close to my body at about 4-5 o'clock.

Nice setup!
    Here's my G19 in the MTAC Comp-TAC.

805117b0.jpg

johnb62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Oct 15, 2008
    Evansville Area
    I hope the hail did a number on my roof...I was the only one around me who didn't get a new roof last year.

Our neighborhood is the same. We are one of the holdouts. Roofers have been busy around here since the storms a few weeks ago. I just lost one tab of a shingle. Not wishing for anything bad though.

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Kahr P9? I think it'd be a nice balance between the two...Obviously a bit bigger/thicker, but holds twice as many rounds as the Kahr. Plus it's lighter than the 59.

I've got the PM9. It's a great BUG or great to carry when I really want to make sure my firearm is hidden but, would prefer something with a little more meat to it for a primary weapon.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Our neighborhood is the same. We are one of the holdouts. Roofers have been busy around here since the storms a few weeks ago. I just lost one tab of a shingle. Not wishing for anything bad though.

I am not wishing now as the hail already did its business. I will get on the roof tomorrow after work to see the damage and check out my car.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI

Thanks.

FYI, keep in mind that Benny's G19 is a Gen 3 not the rougher Gen 4. I'll have my LTCH by mid July, so I'll let you know then.:yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom