Not open for further replies.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I've only been here about an hour or so :dunno:

work again tomorrow and it's chick flick night so I'll be blubbering into some tissues :D

And sometime in here I need to mow my grass.

I'm too mentally tired to bother reading threads right now lol. I'll have a lot to catch up on tomorrow there. What I can until movie night with my son.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    It has been a tiring day.

I woke up happy and ready to go. Last I had talked to hubby was around 10pm last night when he was locking up the gun shop on his way to his real job.
    This morning, no call, more than an hour late and my "happy, ready to go" day went to hell.
    Normally he calls me 10 thousand times and day, I was a bit worried.
    Turns out he was ok, but so out of character for him it just blew my whole day after worrying so first thing.

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I woke up happy and ready to go. Last I had talked to hubby was around 10pm last night when he was locking up the gun shop on his way to his real job.
    This morning, no call, more than an hour late and my "happy, ready to go" day went to hell.
    Normally he calls me 10 thousand times and day, I was a bit worried.
    Turns out he was ok, but so out of character for him it just blew my whole day after worrying so first thing.

Sorry about the worrying... Hope he made it up tom you... :grabass:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sorry about the worrying... Hope he made it up tom you... :grabass:

him and the boy took off for the weekend and went camping. YES!!!! He made it up to me. :D
    But then again I have to run the shop while he is off playing, wait, I get to watch chick flicks in my sweats and baggy t-shirt too. :rockwoot:

I'm going to bed, have to drop my daughters friend off at the airport early in the morning..

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    him and the boy took off for the weekend and went camping. YES!!!! He made it up to me. :D
    But then again I have to run the shop while he is off playing, wait, I get to watch chick flicks in my sweats and baggy t-shirt too. :rockwoot:

I'm going to bed, have to drop my daughters friend off at the airport early in the morning..

Goodnight Mrs. G.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom