Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    My temp tag expires today and I still havent got any paper work from the dealership to get my vehicle registered...I have a feeling the dealership will be paying to have my vehicle registered this year.

Call them and ask them, a lot of them send the info to the BMV electronically now so you don't have any paperwork. That's how mine was anyway

:dunno:

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    Call them and ask them, a lot of them send the info to the BMV electronically now so you don't have any paperwork. That's how mine was anyway

:dunno:

I noticed on my paper I got when I bought the vehicle they put the wrong street address on my paper work...I called them and they told me not to worry about it as long as the bank has the correct address{which they do} then I thought "how the eff am I suppose to get my paper work for the registration?" so Ive been calling for 3 weeks now and can not get anyone to do anything...every time I call they direct me to the people who deal with titles and I ALWAYS get the voice mail...no one will call me back. I checked the BMVs website the only info on there is for my old vehicle. getting to be very frustrating.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    this is crazy!!!!!!! video evidence of pimptight chucky p taking women from another pimp in broad daylight!!!!!!!!!! pimp on chuck pimp on.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwG6EFWJDZ4[/ame]

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I noticed on my paper I got when I bought the vehicle they put the wrong street address on my paper work...I called them and they told me not to worry about it as long as the bank has the correct address{which they do} then I thought "how the eff am I suppose to get my paper work for the registration?" so Ive been calling for 3 weeks now and can not get anyone to do anything...every time I call they direct me to the people who deal with titles and I ALWAYS get the voice mail...no one will call me back. I checked the BMVs website the only info on there is for my old vehicle. getting to be very frustrating.

wow, that sounds like a PITA.

Maybe drive down there and cause a small scene :D

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy

The BMV website is, IMO, not the greatest. It still shows a truck that my ex traded in MONTHS ago on the my vehicles list. So it's not up to date totally apparently. If I'd of gotten voice mail for more then a week, I'd of driven over there. :twocents:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

You should go ask to test drive another car and drive it though the windows of the dealership!! down to the office that won't return your call and lay on the horn till someone helps you!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom