• Status
    Not open for further replies.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    For the last 4 weeks I have been adding in weightlifting to my work out regiment. My arm measurements have gone from 17 1/4 inches to 18 7/16 inches. The big difference is my arms used to be large with squishy fat, now they are much harder and lines are starting to develope. And my GF says I now have the calf muscles of a greek olympian.

But with the muscle I have been gaining my weight loss have been slowed. But I am still confidant that I will be able to take off a full 100 pounds by October. Kinda a special date that month.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    For the last 4 weeks I have been adding in weightlifting to my work out regiment. My arm measurements have gone from 17 1/4 inches to 18 7/16 inches. The big difference is my arms used to be large with squishy fat, now they are much harder and lines are starting to develope. And my GF says I now have the calf muscles of a greek olympian.

But with the muscle I have been gaining my weight loss have been slowed. But I am still confidant that I will be able to take off a full 100 pounds by October. Kinda a special date that month.
    you may never fully take off that 100 pounds if you keep weight lifting. Which is ok, you still get the results your looking for, just not the numbers

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom